Which of your beliefs are useful in everyday life?
Sometimes it makes sense to be aware of the values or beliefs behind our behavior. Because only then can we change something in it.
Which values and beliefs help you personally in everyday life:
Helpful beliefs for everyday life | 001/365/01
Write down your beliefs that will help you in everyday life:
- I am connected to the world.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I now have the best that I can get now.
- I make all the decisions myself every moment.
- I don’t do sports, I just go for a walk.
- Water is never too cold for bathing, because it is at least 0 °, otherwise it would not be water.
- I am never alone because I am always in the nature that I love.
- I don’t need a partner who doesn’t respect and accept me for who I am.
- My body is part of me and deserves healthy eating.
- The duty is my pleasure.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist about risks and side effects.
Hello, I’m Mona, I’m a foreign language correspondent and tutor for German, English, French and Spanish, author of numerous ebooks, vlogger, blogger and I studied psychology, education and literature for 4 semesters.
I travel minimalist full-time in my car along rivers and lakes through Europe.
The series “365 steps” is an online magazine and playlist.
Caution: If you suffer from psychological symptoms, please consult a doctor. These exercises are for all healthy people who want to develop personally. Subscribe to my channel if you don’t want to miss the next video. There will be a new video every day. You can find the 365 steps on my homepage and on YouTube, link below. Have fun and good luck!